5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New 2500 Limited 6.7 Turbo Diesel Owner

AkFire422

Reaction score
I bought a 2020 Ram 1500 Limited this summer, and then quickly became obsessed with power sports, and winter camping with a toy hauler in Alaska. So I made the hard decision to trade my brand new 1500 in, with 5K miles and upgrade to a new 2020 2500HD Limited with 6.7L Turbo Diesel Mega Cab with Black Appearance pkg. The interior is just a luxurious as the 1500, but this thing feels like that 1500 just spent a year in the gym, just stacking muscle! Got the plow package What a beast. This is my first Diesel, and I have a lot to learn. I am to go all over Alaska towing our new toy hauler this winter and next summer. It has the Plow & protection group, so it is ready to work this winter!!! Sooooo happy with my decision to upgrade. We are towing 7500-9000lbs on average, and yes the 1500 could do it, but It was working really hard, and on these Alaskan highways in the winter, I need something that is a bit more capable for the job.

Any tips for a new 6.7 Turbo Diesel owner would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Users who are viewing this thread