5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New 2025 Ram owner

Danatanchor

Reaction score
Hi All - after driving Chrysler 300's for a couple of decades, I finally retired and will not be commuting or hauling clients. Time for a truck, which I have not driven since 1981. Always loved the Chrysler products and the Hemi, so had to go Ram. Surprised myself by opting for the new Hurricane motor. Hope it turns out to be the right decision in the long run. I appreciate all of the great discussions and info from this forum.

jkm312

Reaction score
Hi All - after driving Chrysler 300's for a couple of decades, I finally retired and will not be commuting or hauling clients. Time for a truck, which I have not driven since 1981. Always loved the Chrysler products and the Hemi, so had to go Ram. Surprised myself by opting for the new Hurricane motor. Hope it turns out to be the right decision in the long run. I appreciate all of the great discussions and info from this forum.
Looking forward to what your impressions of the truck will be. Enjoy the truck.

Users who are viewing this thread