5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New 2024 Ram Rebel 1500 GT build in the works!

stevieb92

Reaction score
It seems like a whirlwind, but I've got a new 2024 Ram Rebel GT 1500 on order. After going to 3 local dealerships near me with the exact build I wanted, none of them could even get close to the price that I received from Anthony from Mark Dodge. @AnthonyRI has been awesome answering all my questions and I couldn't be happier! Now, I gotta find a buyer for my 2020 Wrangler Rubicon. Or worst case, I will trade it. I'm super excited to be getting back into a truck! I'll be outfitting this Rebel as an overlander to get more off-roading experience. And, in the future purchasing a beater Jeep that I won't cry when it gets trail damage. lol :)

Rebel_GT_Screenshot.jpg Rubicon_02.jpg

RaminTX

Reaction score
Congratulations on your new Ram Rebel order. I didn't think the GT option was available for 2024 models. I had a '22 Laramie GT and loved it. Those seats are the best available in a Ram in my opinion. I tried to build a '24 Laramie GT online and it didn't come up.

stevieb92

Reaction score
Congratulations on your new Ram Rebel order. I didn't think the GT option was available for 2024 models. I had a '22 Laramie GT and loved it. Those seats are the best available in a Ram in my opinion. I tried to build a '24 Laramie GT online and it didn't come up.

The GT was certainly available on the Rebel. I can't say if it was on the Laramie because I wasn't looking at that one. I checked out the GT package on a Rebel locally and was pretty impressed. I mainly got the GT for the console shifter.

uncc_99xj

Reaction score
Congrats! You'll love the GT. It's the perfect blend of sportiness and truck.

That blue is my favorite color on the JLs!

Users who are viewing this thread