5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New 2023 Ram Issue

KMofishin’

Reaction score
Hoping my first post can help or let me know if anyone else has experienced this issue.
In September I purchased a new 2023 Ram Limited. Located in southern Ontario Canada. For the first 4000kms everything was fine. Shortly after I started to notice a whine in my front end when in 4 wheel auto. I contacted the dealer who wasn’t much help and tried to brush me off as it’s just the way the truck feels. After progressively getting worse they finally conceded something isn’t “right” and recognize the whining sound in 4WD and the vibrations you can feel in the pedal and steering. This has been going back and forth for months now and my truck is now at 17000kms. The dealer couldn’t tell me what was wrong but said they will replace the front differential. The job was completed and communicated the issue was gone. I went and picked the truck up hours later and the same sounds and feel are still there. I could literally hear it in their parking lot. Does anyone have any stories similar or suggestions? I’m extremely frustrated and disappointed that my new truck has never run right and the dealer at this point has an attitude of “drive it till it breaks”. That’s not what I bought and not how anyone should be treated.

Users who are viewing this thread