5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New 2022 Orders

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Eighty! I’m new to this thread can you add me as well please. This is my VIN thanks 1C6SRFPT8NN169279.
10-4. That VIN corresponds to an order date of 9/2/21. Does that sound right?

flyforfood

Reaction score
Hey Guys. I’m new here. Just added myself to the tracker. Placed the order on 11/26. NN245901. Thank you for any information that you can provide. Was told I’m in D1. Awaiting E, F & G. Possible ship date 12/17. Told to expect delays for lack of drivers. Especially around the holidays.

Roni

Reaction score
If I have a build sheet, does that mean my truck has been built? Or does that just mean it's going to be built soon?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
If I have a build sheet, does that mean my truck has been built? Or does that just mean it's going to be built soon?
It means your truck has been built (at least, come off the main assembly line). Might still need some items from the body vendor, then has to pass final inspection. When that happens, you'll see your Window Sticker - that means it has been released from the factory and invoiced to the dealer. Then you have to wait for it to be shipped to your dealer.

Users who are viewing this thread