5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New 2022 Orders

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I ordered my 2022 1500 Limited Night Edition back in July. I received my VIN and called my Sales person weekly but he doesn't know when the vehicle will be ready. I then escalated to RAM and to my dealership GM. Right now the only news I have is that the vehicle is build but waiting for a part. Sad that no one can (wants to) give me more accurate information.
Are you in the tracker? Have you seen the build sheet or window sticker?

JonnyJ

Reaction score
Are you in the tracker? Have you seen the build sheet or window sticker?
Hi ekaz - I am not on the tracker and unfortunately have not seen the build sheet or window sticker.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hi ekaz - I am not on the tracker and unfortunately have not seen the build sheet or window sticker.
If you care to, shoot me your VIN and I'll get you added to the tracker (including getting your build sheet and/or window sticker if they're published yet).

JonnyJ

Reaction score
If you care to, shoot me your VIN and I'll get you added to the tracker (including getting your build sheet and/or window sticker if they're published yet).
Thank you Eighty! My VIN is 1C6SRFHT6NN122363

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you Eighty! My VIN is 1C6SRFHT6NN122363
10-4, I'll get you added. Your truck does not have a build sheet yet, so it hasn't gone through production at this time.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Where is this tracker? Can I get access to it?
Here's a link to the tracker. Your name isn't immediately there (has to go through a validation process to ensure you're a member and it's a valid VIN).

And on a daily basis, triple_B and I make announcements on the day's build sheets. Here's a link to today's posts (watch that thread for tomorrow's posts).

Ramcharger

Reaction score
Ordered 2021-07-06
1C6SRFDT7NN121079
code D on 2021-09-09
Ramcharger

truckless

Reaction score
you get a vin in D status, d is the waiting room for the waiting room.... since your canadian, they are notoriously slow about issuing vins, in the US , youd have a vin within 48 hrs

D status is the waiting room for the waiting room while Canada is VIN purgatory.

habu987

Stormageddon, Dark Lord of All
Reaction score
What trans is in there? My friend is trying to order a 2500 with the cummins/aisin trans and was told 8-12 weeks
The 2500 isn't offered with the Aisin, only the HO 3500.

Hasti17

Reaction score
Hey Eighty new to thread this is ITSHUGE can you add my vin also please..1C6SRFRM3NN120674
The ghost of Billy Fuccillo? Is that you?

I really am on a tear with these names today ill tell you what.

Users who are viewing this thread