5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New 2022 Orders

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Been waiting a long time myself…….but I will wait forever before I would even ask that question!
Well now, don't be hasty. Might want to ask if there's a discount in there before you brush aside the possibility. I would think that you would qualify for AT LEAST the friends and family discount.

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well now, don't be hasty. Might want to ask if there's a discount in there before you brush aside the possibility. I would think that you would qualify for AT LEAST the friends and family discount.
Well there is NO possibility to push aside!! LOL!

truckless

Reaction score
Your dealership hasn’t given you anything yet? When did you order?

September 13. Apparently there is some lesser priority up here? Been a few Canadians I have seen who went upwards 2 months or more before seeing a VIN. Gonna call on Wednesday since that will be the 2 month for the BG status.

Hasti17

Reaction score
2 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @Retcoastie, @Hasti17

VINBSWSSTATECOLORSERIES
120480 @RetcoastieXXOregonGraniteLaramie
149646 @Hasti17XXLouisianaPatriotLaramie
Ive checked this Religiously Every night since entering jb . Last night after a full day of woodworking. I was KO by 9. Woke up to some long needed good news with this, so i cant complain, but everyone else will complain on my behalf

jgmac98

Reaction score
September 13. Apparently there is some lesser priority up here? Been a few Canadians I have seen who went upwards 2 months or more before seeing a VIN. Gonna call on Wednesday since that will be the 2 month for the BG status.
Ordered early October, 2 weeks later I was in BX, 2 weeks after that I was in BG and been there ever since...

truckless

Reaction score
Ordered early October, 2 weeks later I was in BX, 2 weeks after that I was in BG and been there ever since...

I started out the opposite....I was in BG for a month and then (just confirmed today STILL) in BX since.

Oh well....offloading the truck and trailer without a loss was worth it.....just gotta keep telling myself that. Takes away some of the sting of "borrowing" my wife's car. lol

Last edited:

jgmac98

Reaction score
Are y’all getting your order updates from the dealer?
Yes, but I'm emailing the sales guy every week asking for the status. once it goes into D1 I'll probably ask every other week and add my VIN to the tracking on this site as soon as it's available.

Hasti17

Reaction score
Yes, but I'm emailing the sales guy every week asking for the status. once it goes into D1 I'll probably ask every other week and add my VIN to the tracking on this site as soon as it's available.
you get a vin in D status, d is the waiting room for the waiting room.... since your canadian, they are notoriously slow about issuing vins, in the US , youd have a vin within 48 hrs

JonnyJ

Reaction score
Any news on ordering times? I just ordered my 2022 1500 Limited with the 10th anniversary addition package. Am I looking at 3 months or more like 6?
I ordered my 2022 1500 Limited Night Edition back in July. I received my VIN and called my Sales person weekly but he doesn't know when the vehicle will be ready. I then escalated to RAM and to my dealership GM. Right now the only news I have is that the vehicle is build but waiting for a part. Sad that no one can (wants to) give me more accurate information.

Users who are viewing this thread