5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New 2022 Laramie 4x2

Fordication

Reaction score
Well, I bought my 2nd 5th Gen in a row. Bought my first one in 2019 and now the Crew Cab 4x2 Laramie in Delmonico Red this week. I loved the first one, think I will feel the same or more about the 2nd one. I know I already miss my last one. I got a killer deal on a 60K truck and I am still on cloud nine. I am making the highest auto payment I have ever made but for what I got I do not feel too bad. Good thing is my wife is buying her Acura lease out and our total payments are not too bad now. Anyways, for me, this truck is loaded. BTW, this is my last new vehicle. I turn 61 this year and will be retiring in December of 2028 so I wanted one last new vehicle to last me until I croak, if not sooner. Did not get the fancy 12" stereo but did get everything else I wanted. No sunroof either. South Texas does not need sunroofs. It came with etorque and since I do plan on pulling a small RV on rare occasions this may be a good option. I do notice I am not doing long burnouts now, from a dead stop. Guess you have to give that up with etorque. Saves on gas anyways. What do you guys think of the etorque option? What's the scoop on battery life? Thinking of getting and Amps running board setup, what do you think? Thanks

Ed

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread