5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New 2020 Built to Serve

jjminch

Reaction score
Picked up my first Ram last night. Coming from a 2008 Nissan Titan and I won't be missing that. Not sure if anyone posts purchase prices, but mine was $44.5k otd in Texas.

Will try and keep this stock, but need to sort out a bedliner, trailer brake, and rear wheel well liners. If anyone in the Austin area has a bedliner recommendation I'm all ears.

e769444ee9f099692467678fff680a74.jpg

Alejandro_Andretti

Reaction score
Picked up my first Ram last night. Coming from a 2008 Nissan Titan and I won't be missing that. Not sure if anyone posts purchase prices, but mine was $44.5k otd in Texas.

Will try and keep this stock, but need to sort out a bedliner, trailer brake, and rear wheel well liners. If anyone in the Austin area has a bedliner recommendation I'm all ears.

View attachment 66744
Nice mine was 45 otd. It came with the bed liner and trailer brake

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, I also had a Titan and dropped a fortune into that puppy lol.

jjminch

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, I also had a Titan and dropped a fortune into that puppy lol.

Yea mine was a mild money pit. My borla exhaust sure sounded nice and I did install a nice system. But I'll take this 12" screen over it.

puba08

Reaction score
Pick mine up tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and congratulations!!

Pls add your truck's vitals to your signature when you have a moment.
This makes it easier for other folks to help in case you have questions or concerns about your vehicle

Users who are viewing this thread