5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New 19 Limited Report.

DBCooper

Reaction score
Picked up my new Limited No E-torque loaded off road ram boxes mid-Feb build and happy to say everything works. Not a glitch. 15.8 so far. Couldn't be happier with it.
The H/K stereo hurts my ears. Came from a 15 Platinum and the ride is incredible as well as road quietness. No Comparison.
Have been dreading picking it up from all the posts here but so far not a single complaint.

Webbd30

Reaction score
Congrats on the new truck. Yes take everything you hear in the forms lightly. Although much of what is discussed is 100% valid we have to remember we turn to forms to discuss the good and more importantly the bad to gain support and feedback from fellow owners.

Bay Area, California- 2019 RAM 1500 Laramie Crew 4x4, 5'7 Bed, Granite Chrystal, E locker, Black Interior, 5.7 Hemi, 3.92 axle, Level 2 Equip Group, 12in NAV, Advanced Safety Group, Pano Sun Roof, Bed Utility Group, Air suspension, Off Road Group, 20X9 +1 Fuel wheels, 275/65R20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, Deployable bed step, 33 gallon tank, Ram Box, Trailer break control, Mopar Slush Mats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CompuDav

Reaction score
Congrats! Like you, my truck has been problem-free so far. I love the H/K Stereo and the ride comfort is incredible.

Trfnj74

Reaction score
Congrats... Limited here as well.. I have had one shifter knob problem at 300 miles and hasn't happened since. Love my truck!

dn325ci

Reaction score
Congrats! And, yeah, it's tough for the people trying to research a new Ram. Often people will come to the forums for an answer to a problem or quirk or something they think should be done differently, but statistically many many more aren't having problems. It skews the picture for prospective buyers. Like everyone I would love better gas mileage, but it's a full size truck. My truck has been perfect.

mhb1638

Reaction score
People come here to just complain when A simple phone call to the dealership could fix it...or just come here to bounce any issue they have. Just enjoy your truck as we all do. I love my limited.

George Bednar

Reaction score
Congrats. I guess I can say i'm glad I purchased my Limited prior to finding this site. All the negativity that gets spilled here really taints the 5th Gen Ram. I absolutely love mine and think it is by far the best truck I have owned. I have owned a 96 F150, 98 Silverado, 04, 07, 13, 15, and now 19 Ram,

silver64

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm happy you are like most of us and have no issues. I dont think the majority here are just a bunch of complainers. They have things going on that they want to learn about and find solutions for. In my short time here I have learned a lot and I really do appreciate the help & advice of the other owners. Good luck now and in the future with your bad A$$ Ram truck!!

Users who are viewing this thread