5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New 19 Laramie Sport on the way!!

Hdmlnium1

Reaction score
Well I just traded in my 16 Ram Rebel in on a 19 Ram 1500 Laramie Sport 4x4 crew cab in Ivory tri coat.
I can't wait for it to show up, they wanted my rebel right away so they got me driving something else until my new truck shows up.
Should have it by the end of December at the latest.
Bill

Tlaug01

Reaction score
Well I just traded in my 16 Ram Rebel in on a 19 Ram 1500 Laramie Sport 4x4 crew cab in Ivory tri coat.
I can't wait for it to show up, they wanted my rebel right away so they got me driving something else until my new truck shows up.
Bill

Congrats! Now, sell me your wheels. ;)

RenoRam

Reaction score
Bill
Congrats (y)and welcome! You have excellent taste in choosing a Laramie Sport :p Post some pics when you get your truck.

robe2388

Reaction score
Congrats! What made you go for a Laramie and not the new Rebel? Just wondering as I had a 15 Sport and went to the 19 Rebel.

Hdmlnium1

Reaction score
Thanks guys, The reason I went from the rebel to the sport is I'm going to go the lowered look again this time.
I had a 14 Ram Crew 4x4 that i lowered 2/3 and ran 24's on it. I enjoyed that truck a lot. I traded that in for a Audi S4 and ended up missing not having a truck so I traded that in for my 16 Rebel that I went the other direction with and ran 35" tires.
So I think I'm ready for a slightly lower than stock truck again and I like the Sport hood a lot plus all the body color matched parts that come on the Laramie Sport.
Bill

foolsh1

Reaction score
Congratulations on your choice! I've almost had my Laramie Black Edition for a month and love it, but sort of wish it wasn't Black! Black is great when it is clean, but it never stays clean! :ROFLMAO:

Hdmlnium1

Reaction score
I hear you on Black, my 16 Rebel was Black.
I almost bought a 19 Ram Laramie Black off the lot.
But I really wanted the 12.1 " screen and panoramic sunroof so I ordered one instead.
Bill

Users who are viewing this thread