5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Never been happier to get a nail in my tire

Dave1000cc

Reaction score
Picked up a nail in the sidewalk of one of my tires yesterday. Only 2500 miles on the tires. I decided to change all 4 since they didn't have the same tires in stock. Went with the same size (275/55/20) nitto crosstek 2 (comparable in price to the stock nexens) and what a difference. Rides so much better. The traction is way superior to the nexens also. So yeah, I'm actually happy I picked up a nail in my tire.....

AndreiV

Reaction score
Picked up a nail in the sidewalk of one of my tires yesterday. Only 2500 miles on the tires. I decided to change all 4 since they didn't have the same tires in stock. Went with the same size (275/55/20) nitto crosstek 2 (comparable in price to the stock nexens) and what a difference. Rides so much better. The traction is way superior to the nexens also. So yeah, I'm actually happy I picked up a nail in my tire.....
That is one expensive nail!

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Glad to hear. Pls post pics :)

Tmcb

Reaction score
I am glad you posted this. I will say I have learned so much from this site. I have a ‘19 Longhorn 1500 off road. The ride is nice but not as nice as the non off road. I have heard changing out the tires makes a difference. I also let some of the air out to 39 psi and this has helped. I do not need ALT tires as I do not go off road.

Users who are viewing this thread