5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Negotiating Price On This ‘23 Longhorn?

wangstarr03

Reaction score
Hey all, wanted to get some opinions on how much I might be able to negotiate on this truck I found at a dealer local-ish to me. I figured given the inventory surplus (from what I’ve read) Stellantis is experiencing, along with the fact that ‘24 MY are starting to hit dealers and the 2025 refresh and RAM REV are on the horizon, it might be worth pursuing.

For context, I’m currently in a 2019 Limited w/off-road group & level 1 equipment package that was originally leased but bought out in 2022 due to inventory shortages/pandemic fallout; have about ~$10k+ in equity.

Here are the details:

2023 Longhorn, Black/Saddle
VIN #1C6SRFKT8PN634606

Trailer Tow Group
Body-Color Bumper Group
Level 1 Equipment Group
Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover
Anti-Spin Differential Rear Axle
5.7L HEMI e-Torque
Pano Roof
33 gallon fuel tank
Air Suspension
RamBox

MSRP: $82,205
Advertised Price: $71,566
“Conditional Final Price”: $68,816

I would’ve preferred the off-road group but every other included package is how I would’ve optioned this up. The anti-spin rear diff is enough of a consolation if I can get this for a steal - thoughts on how low we can go? Thanks!

*EDIT* just checked CarGurus - truck has been on dealer lot for 102 days.

Last edited:

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Sale price is 75k. That 4k is a rebate you get everywhere.
My Limited MSRP was 81k. I got it for 65.5k after all discounts and rebates in 2022 and there was no 4k rebate.
You will not qualify for the incentives listed.

Dealerships are not marking trucks down, they are what they are. Either that dealership will give you a discount or not play ball.
Mark Dodge is where I got mine from, was worth the 1700 mile drive home as all dealerships around do not haggle on price and we're MSRP+ but had listing's like the one you linked.

Since they are local it's worth a shot. Tell them you want it for 68k even after all discounts and rebates.

spyder

Reaction score
I just bought a Bighorn for almost 14k under MSRP. Hopefully you can knock more off of that 68.8!

Users who are viewing this thread