5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Negative offset on a 2" lift

nill02

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone has done a negative offset on the 2" lift? I ordered -12 wheels and just wondering how much trimming is going to be required.

U

User_21361

It depends on your tires. I have a lift, -12 offset wheels with (stock) 33" duratracs and everything fits fine.

nill02

Reaction score
It depends on your tires. I have a lift, -12 offset wheels with (stock) 33" duratracs and everything fits fine.
Was probably gonna do 34" nitto's, I figured it would probably be fine just haven't seen many without a 0 or +1 on here

U

User_21361

34s are probably fine if you don’t have mud flaps. I have less than a 1/2 inch clearance on turns with my 33s. You could do surgery on the flaps to make it work. I’ll be going this route when I get more miles on my current tires

Ram89

Reaction score
I have -12 offset wheels and the Wildpeak 295/70 34s and had to trim the inside portion of the stock mud flaps. I have the bilstein 6112's at the highest setting which is about 2.6" taller than stock. You can't tell the flaps are trimmed unless you stick your head in the wheel well and look for it.

Users who are viewing this thread