5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need Winter Wheels

Canadian Ram

Reaction score
I am looking for a cheap set of 18" or 20" wheels I can use for winter tires. Low price is more important than looks so probably looking at steel wheels, but 6 bolt steelies are not common enough yet to be stocked everywhere. I am willing to buy on-line but regardless I need a Canadian source. Looking for recommendations on the cheapest place to buy. Thanks

mr.fusion

Reaction score
First thing that comes to mind after recently shopping for my wheels.... are Pro Comp. The have some classic styles like popular Method, Fuel etc but a little cheaper. These are under $175/ea

Another option is pick up a set of factory take-offs for like 700-800/set and swap tires. I would stay away from stock steel wheels after reading about some of the warp/balance issues.

MarvsAMartian

Reaction score
GrizzlyTrucks (AB) and WheelWiz (QC) have been the cheapest I could find across the country. I didn't look at steelies but I'm sure they have a selection for our trucks.

Thewrangler73

Reaction score
I am looking for a cheap set of 18" or 20" wheels I can use for winter tires. Low price is more important than looks so probably looking at steel wheels, but 6 bolt steelies are not common enough yet to be stocked everywhere. I am willing to buy on-line but regardless I need a Canadian source. Looking for recommendations on the cheapest place to buy. Thanks
I have a set of 20" take offs from a bighorn im selling cheap. I'm in ND, if you're interested let me know.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Thewrangler73

Reaction score
I'm honestly just trying to get rid of them on the cheap, my wife wants them out of the garage.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Pyleketerson

Reaction score
Props to the guy for putting a plow on his new truck. That’s awesome.

redevil

Reaction score
I bought online from https://pmctire.com/en/ they were the cheapest delivered to Calgary from out in Quebec. Bought some 18" Rebel replica rims with Hercules Avalanche TT winter tires. So far the Hercules tires seem really good in the snow and ice, with a quiet ride as well.

Users who are viewing this thread