5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need to replace stock tires. Help

Ramher69

Reaction score
Got a 2019 1500 limoted with the 22s. Got about 32000 miles out of the tires. They were ok but not the best tires. Been reading some past posts but wanted to see what you guys recommend to replace them with. Not the most knowledgeable guy on this stuff so bear with me.

Looking to go to sullivan tire which ones do you guys recommend or just get the stick ones again. Live in the northeast so we do get snow. Just want them to fit and not rub or make to make any adjustments.

Thabks!

Vilas15

Reaction score
Read this and pick one in the same size as your current tires.

aawg19

Reaction score
I have a 2019 Laramie Black Edition with the 22 inch sport wheels. I upgraded to the Toyo Open Country At2 at factory size 285/45/22 before the first winter with the truck and they have been great in the snow so far. I have put 15000km on them so far and no problems. There are a few tires out there that will fit but just matters on availability. Falken Wildpeak AT3 are really good in the snow and look pretty aggressive too. Was looking at them first but no one could get them.

Users who are viewing this thread