5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need opinion...

BronsonG

Reaction score
I just want to get everyone's opinion which way looks better??

Attachments

• 20220114_100447.jpg
    20220114_100447.jpg
    185.4 KB · Views: 152

cleandirt

Reaction score
I don’t have a preference, six of one half dozen of another. It is interesting how the horizontal lines on the first one make the truck appear wider and the headlights narrower from top to bottom. Without the lines, the second appears to have a bolder Ram logo and bigger headlights and taller grill. The second one creates the appearance of the Ram logo floating in a void where the lines on the first anchors the logo in a visual frame. I think the first one has a more refined, expensive appearance where the second comes off with a tougher, more aggressive look. The first one is more city, the second is more country. They both look good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Gipraw

Reaction score
I like the all black on the bottom, but I may be a little bit impartial considering I drive a Night Edition

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Bottom.

Tops looks like you got a hold of plasti dip. Either do the whole grill or leave it like the bottom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online