5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help

1BADRAMLIMITED

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I am in the market for new wheels/tires

I want to run 35x12.5x18 18x9 -12

I know the wheels themselves will fit and I talked to a guy (Damian) from custom offsets who said the setup stated above will fit and clear.

I have a 19’ w/ air suspension - airlinks leveling links and ORP 4x4

Any pictures or members with this setup that can share?

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I am in the market for new wheels/tires

I want to run 35x12.5x18 18x9 -12

I know the wheels themselves will fit and I talked to a guy (Damian) from custom offsets who said the setup stated above will fit and clear.

I have a 19’ w/ air suspension - airlinks leveling links and ORP 4x4

Any pictures or members with this setup that can share?
Don't believe everything Custom Offsets tells you. Another member followed their advice, and the 18" wheels, they told him would fit, hit his calipers on the front

1BADRAMLIMITED

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Don't believe everything Custom Offsets tells you. Another member followed their advice, and the 18" wheels, they told him would fit, hit his calipers on the front
Yea I remember reading that thread and was curious what specs the wheels he was sold were.

Here’s a question will 20x9 0 offset with 35x12.5x20 fit on a limited with air suspension level and ORP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online