5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help!!

TyraT

Reaction score
I have a '20 Ram 1500. I just replaced my battery and now I have the "Service Electronic Stabilty Control/Serv 4WD" light. I tried unhooking negative battery cable & waited for about 15 minutes. Drove to and from work (30 miles there 30 miles back) and light is still on. I heard it could be a blown fuse but I went through the owners manual and did not find what # & where it could be located. If someone had this happened, I'm sure there is, PLEASE help me and try to figure out how to fix this. Thanks

Attachments

• 20230911_180905.jpg
    20230911_180905.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 16

kapinallinen2

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I have a '20 Ram 1500. I just replaced my battery and now I have the "Service Electronic Stabilty Control/Serv 4WD" light. I tried unhooking negative battery cable & waited for about 15 minutes. Drove to and from work (30 miles there 30 miles back) and light is still on. I heard it could be a blown fuse but I went through the owners manual and did not find what # & where it could be located. If someone had this happened, I'm sure there is, PLEASE help me and try to figure out how to fix this. Thanks
60 miles should have done it but give it till tomorrow morning before digging into it. Can take awhile before everything comes back on-line.

Users who are viewing this thread