5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help

GFK51

Reaction score
I own a 21 RAM Limited Longhorn 10th Anniversary Edition. I took deliver in February 2021. One of the items listed for the 10th Anniversary edition was the Mopar Bright metal pedal kit. I did not receive this upon delivery, I told my salesman about it and he informed me that these kits were on back order and that the parts department would send them to my home. I purchased the vehicle 150 miles from home. I have emailed my salesman and talked to him on the phone today and now he tells me that he ran my VIN number and it does not show the pedal kit. I further checked on some MOPAR sites and they do show that the pedal kit is included in the 10 year anniversary edition. I know this is long winded but my question is does anyone of this forum have a 10 Anniversary Longhorn with the pedal kit?

Moosefire66

Reaction score

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I tried that link to see what my truck was optio ed with but just a basic jeep website came up. Nothing on my vin... ?

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk
Did you replace the XXX with your VIN?

Moosefire66

Reaction score
Yeah, even tried deleting the = sign too, just in case but it's the same thing for some reason

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
PM me your VIN if you want, and I’ll pull it down.

Parkerduplexes

Reaction score
I own a 21 RAM Limited Longhorn 10th Anniversary Edition. I took deliver in February 2021. One of the items listed for the 10th Anniversary edition was the Mopar Bright metal pedal kit. I did not receive this upon delivery, I told my salesman about it and he informed me that these kits were on back order and that the parts department would send them to my home. I purchased the vehicle 150 miles from home. I have emailed my salesman and talked to him on the phone today and now he tells me that he ran my VIN number and it does not show the pedal kit. I further checked on some MOPAR sites and they do show that the pedal kit is included in the 10 year anniversary edition. I know this is long winded but my question is does anyone of this forum have a 10 Anniversary Longhorn with the pedal kit?
I have same truck, took delivery in May and these are my pedals

Attachments

• 807F3BE5-2EEB-43BA-AEE8-88A024E6D0F2.jpeg
    807F3BE5-2EEB-43BA-AEE8-88A024E6D0F2.jpeg
    122.1 KB · Views: 22

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
I tried that link to see what my truck was optio ed with but just a basic jeep website came up. Nothing on my vin... ?

Try this link. It doesn't require any modification to the url. Just enter your vin in the search box...

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
I got him the Build Sheet and Window Sticker already.
Good on ya. (y)

Others can benefit from the link I posted too. It's easier than explaining to people add their VIN to the url. If they don't do it exactly right it doesn't work. Search windows are great for the technically challenged :ROFLMAO:

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So? Did he get cheated out of some fancy pedals or not?

I remember that being in the literature for a long time (when I ordered mine in March and long before that) and remember seeing people ask about it when their longhorns started showing up without them. Not sure why ram keeps advertising this, but I wasn't surprised when mine showed up with the regular pedals. They are even still advertising them for the 22 limited 10th anniversary package, any bets on if they will have them or not? I wouldn't be counting on it for those that ordered one.

Users who are viewing this thread