5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help with leveling options

Indaram

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I'd like to level my 23 Laramie Sport 2wd but have a couple things I have to take into consideration. 1 being I have to keep the overall height of the truck under 7ft as much as possible due to my works stupid parking garage.. so just want to lift the front 2-2.5" id assume with no rear lift. I do not want to use any type of puck and know I'll need new UCAs. Also if possible I would like to get full strut package so I don't need to use a spring compressor.

That said, I have read enough that RC is not the most reliable to go with and many say the Bilstein are the way to go. Do they offer a full strut set to 2-2.5" lift and what UCAs should I get?

I plan to stick with 33" tires to keep overall height down compared to 35s

Thanks!

Steele713

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I'd like to level my 23 Laramie Sport 2wd but have a couple things I have to take into consideration. 1 being I have to keep the overall height of the truck under 7ft as much as possible due to my works stupid parking garage.. so just want to lift the front 2-2.5" id assume with no rear lift. I do not want to use any type of puck and know I'll need new UCAs. Also if possible I would like to get full strut package so I don't need to use a spring compressor.

That said, I have read enough that RC is not the most reliable to go with and many say the Bilstein are the way to go. Do they offer a full strut set to 2-2.5" lift and what UCAs should I get?

I plan to stick with 33" tires to keep overall height down compared to 35s

Thanks!
Bilstein are perfect. I went up 2" in front. No uca used as it was just 2".
Ram is level and.looks and rides great with no issues

Indaram

Reaction score
Before and after bilstein level on stock 22s
Your truck looks great! I found the 5100s assembly as a complete strut. What setting/clip number did you use? I assume it's 5 get it level?

EDIT: I found your post from Dec 2022 saying you set it to #5 but also added a 1" rear spacer? If I don't want the spacer Im thinking I should put the clip on #4 I guess.

Also I got the part #s for the Mopar UCAs for their lift kit and will probably get them to be safe.

Left: 68323531AA
Right: 68323530AA

Below is what I'm looking at. It says 4wd but from everything I can tell a 2wd is the same?

Last edited:

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
This is far and away the best level for 99.9% of all 1500's.
yeah everything one needs and require no additional tweaking, thinking, modifying, or engineering.
no spring compressor needed as well.

Steele713

Reaction score
Your truck looks great! I found the 5100s assembly as a complete strut. What setting/clip number did you use? I assume it's 5 get it level?

EDIT: I found your post from Dec 2022 saying you set it to #5 but also added a 1" rear spacer? If I don't want the spacer Im thinking I should put the clip on #4 I guess.

Also I got the part #s for the Mopar UCAs for their lift kit and will probably get them to be safe.

Left: 68323531AA
Right: 68323530AA

Below is what I'm looking at. It says 4wd but from everything I can tell a 2wd is the same?

Sorry for the delay haven't been on site in awhile. NO rear spacer at all. I have Wheel spacers, 1 1/2" wheel spacers. Only did the level to front. No uca change as it was only a 2" level and have no issues.

Users who are viewing this thread