5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help to upgrade my 19 Laramie tail lights to Night package tail lights

beanz690

Reaction score
I searched extensively and could not find any threads with this info so sorry if I missed it.

I need help to identify which part #s I need to upgrade my non night package tail lights to the oem blacked out tail lights.
My biggest concern is whether or not I need to buy the tail lights with the BSM module or if I can save money by just removing them from my current tail lights and slap them on the new tail lights?
My truck is a 2019 Laramie level 2 package with blind spot leds

Anyone do this before?

Thanks in advance!

KCViper

Reaction score
Just a thought, but have you considered tinting the tail lights? Would save you $$.

beanz690

Reaction score
Just a thought, but have you considered tinting the tail lights? Would save you $$.
I have but I don't feel like they look as nice as the oem. My opinion is purely based on the cars I've seen around my city so I could be wrong.

beanz690

Reaction score
This the tail light you are looking for?

Thanks for the link, that is the tail light I want but I cant find any information on whether or not I can buy the cheaper ones without the blind spot module and just install the ones from my current tail lights. I called a few local dealers but they were all clueless.

SMJBAV

Reaction score
While researching for a somthing else I read on another forum that the BSM module can not be switched over. Sorry if i can't quote where i saw it since this info was of litttle interest for me.

Users who are viewing this thread