5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need Help! Lease up soon

Jims380da

Reaction score
Hi guys. Have 2020 Laramie black edition that lease is coming to end. Love the truck but wish it had more of an off road look rather than street truck. Do I try a Rebel this time around? Or do I order another Laramie and put bigger tires on it? I would definitely go with the G/T package. Also, for the first time in a long while Chevy has caught my eye with the new Silverado ZR-2. Not sure on what I should do

U

User_3336

Hi guys. Have 2020 Laramie black edition that lease is coming to end. Love the truck but wish it had more of an off road look rather than street truck. Do I try a Rebel this time around? Or do I order another Laramie and put bigger tires on it? I would definitely go with the G/T package. Also, for the first time in a long while Chevy has caught my eye with the new Silverado ZR-2. Not sure on what I should do
I think only you could answer this question . . .But gawd no . . . NOT a Chevy.

Jims380da

Reaction score
I really like this RAM. First truck that never rattled after 20K on it. I love the dealership that I'm dealing with as well. Most likely staying with the brand just don't know which truck.

RedFred

Reaction score
OP, only you can decide what truck is right for you. If you want encouraging words about the Silverado, you better head over to a Chevy forum.

Mystic Rhythms

Reaction score
Have you considered just buying the truck and adding the features you are looking for?
If it's just bigger tires and a more off road look you would probably be money ahead of you add to what you have rather than buy new.
Of course, I can certainly understand the allure of a new one, mine is 9 months old and I'm already thinking about the next one.

Jims380da

Reaction score
I would keep this truck if it wasn't black. Not a color that I would keep long term. Too much work. Was an impulse decision.

Users who are viewing this thread