5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need Help Figuring out dash parts.

BMRAMAU

Reaction score
I need some help, tonight when pulling out the 12” dash one of the two screws at the top wouldn’t come out so I forced it out the bolt had sorted to the little retaining clip and it pulled out of its support.

Trying to figure out replacement parts but can seem to figure out.

21 Ram 1500 Limited
I think it’s part 10 in attached pic but the. There is soo many part 10’s to choose?

What I need is the plastic bin bit at the top of the dash that the two bolts go through the piece under the Matt. Plus a bolt, plus a retaining clip that sits under the top plastic bit that hold the whole top of console on.
DB50DF31-A72C-4924-A747-FCBE4C60C5EF.png 228D3436-CE1B-4444-92FD-ACE20081947E.png

n8zcc

Reaction score
I believe, at least it did for me, if you click on each part number, you will see a tab for vehicle fitment.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
If I understand what you’re trying to say correctly, you just broke a tab off of the dash itself.

BMRAMAU

Reaction score
I believe, at least it did for me, if you click on each part number, you will see a tab for vehicle fitment.
Hi,

If I click on part 10 it brings up heaps of parts with no description so not sure what the part actually is.
1640218086007.png

BMRAMAU

Reaction score
If I understand what you’re trying to say correctly, you just broke a tab off of the dash itself.
No not the dash, the retaining clip stripped out from the mount on the back. SO the two bolts that go in through the top of the console into a retaining clip I need that, the bolt, and then the top storage bin.

BMRAMAU

Reaction score
Im chasing this plastic storage piece as highlighteds in red

1640223675725.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online

Members online