5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need Help! - 2021 Ram 1500 BigHorn method 305nv rims

tcutting

Reaction score
Ok so i ordered the above noted rims from customoffsets and am having a butt load of issues. mostly as I am sure you guys are aware, with the front end calipers specifically. I have the 18s with positive 18mm offset matching OEM rim spec. Obviously they dont fit even with 1.5" spacers.

I have seen where people have the 305s on their ram 1500s and am wondering how on earth they are fitting them onto their trucks. Please help!

Accessory.Parts

Reaction score
I've sold several sets of 305's to people but always with the -12 offset on 18's and -18 offset on 20's. I don't think I've ever seen a 305nv in an 18" with a positive offset. Do you happen to have the part number you ordered?

tcutting

Reaction score
Ill get you the part number.

I was able to make it work with 1/2 spacers (they were cheaper spacers for a test) I have bora 1/2" hub centric ones coming. hub is set up for the truck and the outter hub is setup for the rims.

tcutting

Reaction score
I dont have a part number. Below is the best I can provide you with. I was struggling because the -12 offset is not the look i wanted. that pushes it out more than a full inch and I really didnt want the tires outside the fenders.

1667587818174.png

tcutting

Reaction score
so fun update... the bora hub centric ones did not account for the hub cap center piece. So those nice new spacers didn't fit as a result. They would fit if I wasnt using the center cap, but since that is key to the look of the rims I am, and they didnt account for the thin space those consume and therefore they do not slip over the hub centeric part on the spacer....

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online