5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need Borla Touring with resonator feedback

Bizkit

Reaction score
I have the borla touring on my 2020 limited and love it most of the time. There are times I feel it is annoying or a little to loud when on a trip. I thought about adding the resonator but was kinda scared it would take it back close to stock and I would loose all the reasons i bought muffler to begin with. Looking for any feedback from those of you that added the resonator to the touring.

RamLink83

Reaction score
I don't have the resonator, but I agree, the Touring is definitely not as quiet as I thought since it was the "quietest" out of the 3 borla offers.

Bizkit

Reaction score
I have the Touring + Borla Resonators ... EPIC sound!!! Note, all installed at same time.
From 1 to 10 with stock being 3 what would you give touring and resonator? Is there a very distinct difference than stock? My touring without resonator is night and day from stock sound. I want just a little taken off. How is idle sound and how is cruising sound? I am sure putting throttle down sounds good.

Last edited:

RickWaz

Reaction score
From 1 to 10 with stock being 3 what would you give touring and resonator? Is there a very distinct difference than stock? My touring without resonator is night and day from stock sound. I want just a little taken off. How is idle sound and how is cruising sound? I am sure putting throttle down sounds good.
I'd rate it 6.66 :devilish:! VERY distinctive, louder/better BUT not too loud at cruising speeds. My wife LOVES the sound as well so it's a double win!

Bizkit

Reaction score
I'd rate it 6.66 :devilish:! VERY distinctive, louder/better BUT not too loud at cruising speeds. My wife LOVES the sound as well so it's a double win!
Does it give a nice rumble at idle?

Users who are viewing this thread