5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need Airbag parts help

Oscarmusprime

Reaction score
Hi guys, i thought i would reach out to the group to ask this question because i'm having a hard time finding the part number. I will include pictures, but i have 2019 Ram 1500 Bighorn. The rear seat on the passenger side in the top corner has a lil plastic label/cap that says "AIRBAG" which is par of the Rear Curtain Airbag system. I noticed a week later after i bought my truck that i was missing the label. Does anyone know what this part is official called? Does anyone know where i can find the Part #? I cant find anything on MOPAR. Can anyone help???

here is the back seat on the drivers side. As you can see its just like a lil cap that covers.

any suggestions would be awesome.... thank you guys.

duke2001

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hi guys, i thought i would reach out to the group to ask this question because i'm having a hard time finding the part number. I will include pictures, but i have 2019 Ram 1500 Bighorn. The rear seat on the passenger side in the top corner has a lil plastic label/cap that says "AIRBAG" which is par of the Rear Curtain Airbag system. I noticed a week later after i bought my truck that i was missing the label. Does anyone know what this part is official called? Does anyone know where i can find the Part #? I cant find anything on MOPAR. Can anyone help???
View attachment 29495

here is the back seat on the drivers side. As you can see its just like a lil cap that covers.
View attachment 29496

any suggestions would be awesome.... thank you guys.
You only had truck for a week? Bought new from dealer? Just have them replace it, otherwise go to dealer parts counter and order.

Oscarmusprime

Reaction score
You only had truck for a week? Bought new from dealer? Just have them replace it, otherwise go to dealer parts counter and order.
Thanks duke2001, yeah i called and they said just bring it in. only problem is i bought it out of my town.... so its a drive to get there...

George Bednar

Reaction score
Thanks duke2001, yeah i called and they said just bring it in. only problem is i bought it out of my town.... so its a drive to get there...
Your warranty is good at any Ram dealer in the country. I purchase mine about 75 miles from home and all repairs/recalls have been completed with out any hesitance at a dealer 20 mile from home. Honestly in hind sight I wish I would have purchased it at the closer dealer. They have excellent customer service even though technically I am not a "customer".

Users who are viewing this thread