5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a tune suggestion 2022 Laramie GT

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Jay Greene has told me he can do it with HP Tuners. But no PCMs to swap so you have to send yours in to be unlocked.

He is closed until Monday.
So you can send your PCM to this guy named Jay Greene and he will also unlock your existing PCM?
Do you have his info? I'm getting tired of waiting for Diablosport.

Bama2020

Reaction score
I’m looking for a tune for my GT 2022, any suggestions?
I'm running a Pulsar inLine-Tuner for the last 6months.its absolutely awesome, definitely an increase in hp, completely bypass the mds,reads and clears faults,you can reprogram tire size for speedo correction,and in performance mds off it holds the gears just a lil longer... Just wish I would have got mine sooner 💯

Clv22p

Reaction score
So you can send your PCM to this guy named Jay Greene and he will also unlock your existing PCM?
Do you have his info? I'm getting tired of waiting for Diablosport.
No you send it to HP Tuners. You can find Jay Greene on Facebook

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
I believe you would have to use HP Tuners software
Annoying as I want to use my Diablosport I3 tuner that I already own.

They posted it being supported on March 28th

But since have taken down the page as it resolves to a 404 error
https://www.diablosport.com/uncategorized/2022-ram-1500-5-7l-tuning-now-available/

Guess ill need to keep waiting since i don't want to shell out hundreds of dollars for some other brand's tuner.

Users who are viewing this thread