5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a Tonneau Cover 2022 Split Tailgate 1500 ??

KJ Jackson

Reaction score
Has anyone found a cover for the 1500 Ram 2022 Split Tailgate? I need to purchase one, please send link to where you purchased your cover for the split tailgate

Dyeelitt

Reaction score
I have the Retraxpro XR and it’s pretty good. It does leak a bit but I normally don’t store things in the bed so it’s no big deal. I like it because it has the T rails for other accessories. I bought it from Home Depot because I was able to get the military discount but other places will do the same discount.

Realtruck

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
There are a variety of brands, styles and designs available that are compatible with the multifunction tailgate. Folding, roll-up, retractable, composite, aluminum... we can definitely get you into something great!

Tonneau Covers

If you have any questions on fitment, availability, ship times, or would like a pricing quote, please PM me or email me at [email protected]

Hpykmpr47

Reaction score
I just purchased a 3 fold from Revel Industries it is a BAK MX4 the part # is 448226.I am putting it on a 5'7" box on a 24 Limited with the Multi function tailboard.I plan on installing it in the next day or so, hopefully it will work okay

Users who are viewing this thread