5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a little help please

GARebel19

Reaction score
You all have me paranoid about still having my original battery now. My truck was a May 2019 build and has 32K miles. It sits at least 4 days a week and I have never touched the battery.

Scram1500

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
You all have me paranoid about still having my original battery now. My truck was a May 2019 build and has 32K miles. It sits at least 4 days a week and I have never touched the battery.
I'm playing battery roulette myself, build date 7/2019, 34K miles. Hopefully it dies at home, like on a Monday morning before work

Lpsouth1978

Reaction score
I replaced my original battery about 1 year ago @ roughly 30k miles. I just had it replaced again, under warranty, on Monday. This time it was my fault as I accidentally left some lights on while working and it ran the battery to NOTHING. I do live in Phoenix, so the heat is definitely not good for the battery life.

jdigity

Reaction score
Just got home from the grocery store. Pulled in the driveway and unloaded the groceries. Immediately went back outside to put the truck in the garage and nothing. 2022 Ram Rebel 5.7 hemi with 35k miles on it. Lights and radio come on. Don't have a voltage meter available but I probably wouldn't know how to use it anyway.

Wouldn't think it would be the battery already but I guess it could be.

Any suggestions????
Same experience today with '22 RAM. Had to get a jump at Sams Club. Couple weeks back, neighbor w/ '21 RAM had to have a new battery replaced. No hard winters or salt here. Odd they both went out like that within a couple weeks of each other. Going to dealer on Tuesday. The theory is neighborhood rascals are going around shorting RAMS 😃

Users who are viewing this thread