5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Naviks in motion lockout bypass

Patamaran

Reaction score
Has anyone installed a naviks in motion lockout bypass? After I installed mine, the truck keeps throwing codes, and it didn't actually bypass anything. I also never got any instructions with the module, so I have no clue what the dip switchs on the device do, I can only assume they are the culprit. Anyone have any experience with these?

HydroRebel

Reaction score

Patamaran

Reaction score
Agreed! There's supposed to be installation instructions included with the kit. I would be contacting them about it. There was a time when I was interested in the Naviks but now I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on this device: https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/multimedia-box.33085/
I called them, they went through a troubleshooting process by video call. They determined that my unit was faulty and sent me a new one. I got it within 24hrs which was surprising. I haven't installed it yet though. We will see.

HydroRebel

Reaction score
I called them, they went through a troubleshooting process by video call. They determined that my unit was faulty and sent me a new one. I got it within 24hrs which was surprising. I haven't installed it yet though. We will see.
That was good on them to take care of you and promptly sending a new unit.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
What exactly is it all supposed to do for you?

Users who are viewing this thread