5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Navigation not rotating

BLB

Reaction score
The other night I used Nav to get to a new restaurant I wanted to take her for "Date Night". I punched in the address and off we went. Started off good going the same direction as the screen but when I took the first right, screen never changed to the direction I was going. On the screen I was going from side to side instead of bottom to top if that makes sense. Anyone know how to fix this or what setting I need to change?

Matthbert5150

Reaction score
In your navigation display settings, there should be one that says 2d, 2d north, 3d. If you have 2d north selected, it will always show north as the top of the screen.

2019 Ram 1500 Laramie Rambox, 5.7l 4x4 3.92, Pano Sunroof, level 2 w/ 12", black appearance package, adv. Safety group, Power running boards, full ceramic tint
6" ProComp Stage 1 lift kit with 35x12.50r20 Nitto Ridge Grappler tires
20x10 - 24 fuel hostage wheels
Tazer DT, Lomax cover, Bed Rug.

*Future Mods"
Borla s-type exhaust, Mishimoto Catch Can

BLB

Reaction score
In your navigation display settings, there should be one that says 2d, 2d north, 3d. If you have 2d north selected, it will always show north as the top of the screen.

2019 Ram 1500 Laramie Rambox, 5.7l 4x4 3.92, Pano Sunroof, level 2 w/ 12", black appearance package, adv. Safety group, Power running boards, full ceramic tint

*Future Mods"

I'll try it and see what happens.

BLB

Reaction score

*Future Mods"

I tried to change it through the settings and everyone did the same thing. I ended up doing a system reset and it seems to have fix the issue. Would really liked to know what the underlying issue was.

Matthbert5150

Reaction score
I always make it a habit to save my memory seat settings after every change I make to the system. It's been reported before that some settings are set to the user profile of the siriusxm radio and seat memory.

*Future Mods"

Reactions: BLB

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/