5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Navigation/Map scale?

Jax44

Reaction score
I am sorry if this had been discussed before but i was not able to find it.......does anyone know if there is an option to turn on a map scale for the 12” uconnect map? This is my first time with the uconnect and it surprised me that i cant figure it out as every other nav system i have used always had one. Would just be nice to know on trips how far away things are relative to the screen when I zoom in and out.

Any help is greatly appreciated, i fully admit i am a nube with this nav system :)

Electrical

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm not aware of that option.

In my Durango I leave Android Auto running in the background. When I need to know distance, long-press the voice button on the steering wheel and the system directs your voice to Google: "How far to Jacksonville?". Response: "The distance from your current location to Jacksonville Florida is xx miles"

Much better than staring at a tiny bar on screen and estimating distance at best +/- 20 or 30 %.

Users who are viewing this thread