5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Navigation issues

Shives

Reaction score
Navigation issues. Click the word navigation, should bring you to the video. Not sure how this video upload is working.

Having issues with my radio, has anyone ever seen this? I think it’s a software issue with the maps. Wondering if an update would solve it. But at 100.00 it’s a big chance. I’ve swapped cell cards… I’ve swapped another brain in my truck and that units navigation was working just fine. Shows my location… high confidence.

Bottom line is, I can not search for places. The only items that do come up are these Sirius satellite parking spots. Can’t really route to them. Every time I try and search or set my location my keyboard is locked out. I can’t provide more videos… photos and answer questions. It’s like the radio is set for Zimbabwe… with the flag I see when I try to set my city or location.

I can back up the maps to USB. I’ve been able to update the radio software with out issues. I’ve tried a cell card.. from another working unit. And I have had a Canada unit in my truck fully working, so I don’t think it’s programming, but I could see maybe I’m an early production and something else needs to be changed. But I’m reaching.

So this is where I’ll stop, and hope that someone will chime in with any input.

Thanks

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online