5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nav. Without XM Guarding

Reaction score
Hello all, been a while since I have been on here, life just has a funny way of getting in the way. I did search on here but didn't see anything. I did not re-up my XM Guarding service, at least for right now. Truck is a 2020 with the level 2 equipment group, 12" display. Nav. doesn't work at the moment, you cant use the voice command to tell Nav. where you want to go any more. I talked to Mopar and they gave the instructions to reset the entertainment system which will supposedly reset the Nav. also.

So my question is will Nav. even work without the XM Guarding service? If so, have others reset the system and that was all it took? I was going to try the re-set tonight. I surly hope you can still use your Nav. in these trucks without XM which I am not a big fan of anyway.

Thanks!

Fatherof3

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I don’t have XM Guardian and my NAV works . I never enabled XM Guardian though . My way of thinking at the time was that if I don’t use it I won’t miss it . lol

brian42

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have NAV and (had) Guardian. I did not re-up Guardian and no change to my NAV (works the same).

Did you call and cancel at the end of your trial or just "let it expire"? As a "convenience" featureSirius will automatically continue your subscription at list price if you have an active card on file unless you call them and cancel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online