5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nav favorites on all user profiles

bullmack

Reaction score
New 2023 Ram and new to the UConnect system. My wife and I each have our profiles set up. It seems that Nav favorites can only be accessed by the profile that entered it. Are we doing something wrong? Can't favorites be shared across users?

23RAM

Reaction score
New 2023 Ram and new to the UConnect system. My wife and I each have our profiles set up. It seems that Nav favorites can only be accessed by the profile that entered it. Are we doing something wrong? Can't favorites be shared across users?
No I don't believe so - that's the point of user profiles - keeps each others settings to their own so it doesn't clutter up the settings of the other users.

bullmack

Reaction score
No I don't believe so - that's the point of user profiles - keeps each others settings to their own so it doesn't clutter up the settings of the other users.
I understand that for many things but nav favorites should be available to whomever is behind the wheel. Sure, we can swap profiles but then everything else changes as well.

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I understand that for many things but nav favorites should be available to whomever is behind the wheel. Sure, we can swap profiles but then everything else changes as well.
Just add the location to both profiles.

23RAM

Reaction score
Perhaps they look at it as a privacy issue...? I dunno...I don't see it as a problem or issue at all.

Users who are viewing this thread