5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AMS Guru

AMS Guru, Ram Guru-ish
Reaction score
Just FYI for everyone, the US site has been updated with the MY22 information finally!!!!!!!! B&P, Brochure, info, gallery, etc.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

lbj

Reaction score
The incentives were updated for 22s as well but showing none available. 😐

Whoa_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I didn't see the option for the HUD display anymore or did I miss it?

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I’m seeing it for the Limited.
On a different note, I’ve never seen a limited on a lot for under $77k. I probably should’ve tried ordering one.

546F820C-CBAF-45C7-970E-E7751515C6C7.png

AMS Guru

AMS Guru, Ram Guru-ish
Reaction score
Depends on trim level it's been rolled into other packages or eliminated based on supplier constraints. They've had to reconfigure a lot of options and packages to accommodate....

Whoa_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
On a different note, I’ve never seen a limited on a lot for under $77k. I probably should’ve tried ordering one.

View attachment 107319
Very odd, I went back and did it again, 2022 limited and on my computer the option is not there. Just curious, I'm not in the market for a new truck any time soon lol.

AMS Guru

AMS Guru, Ram Guru-ish
Reaction score

View attachment 107319
I believe this is from the MY21 B&P tool. It is absent from the MY22 when I try to configure a Limited. Not even included with the LL1 Pkg. in the description......

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I believe this is from the MY21 B&P tool. It is absent from the MY22 when I try to configure a Limited. Not even included with the LL1 Pkg. in the description......
Ok, which one shows the ‘22’s then? This is getting confusing

RockJock

Reaction score

It must be a mistake. My POC shows it under Limited 1 and I've seen it on a window sticker.

AMS Guru

AMS Guru, Ram Guru-ish
Reaction score
It must be a mistake. My POC shows it under Limited 1 and I've seen it on a window sticker.
They have and they are building trucks that way, but maybe they've run into an additional roadblock with supply of components where it's been eliminated from the future builds for a while. Simply speculation but the TT Pkg. has been updated to reflect TTPMS being removed which is how my truck is to be built....:(

My POC also shows the Tech Pkg. on it separate from LL1.....my ship date as of right now is Oct. 17th...if so I should see a build sheet soon that will clarify a lot of things I hope.....

jbeppo

Reaction score
Just went through and built the truck I ordered. Anyone else notice that the interior of the Limited Night Edition is “Nightier”? I noticed the badge on the horn, and appliqué on the center console lid are all blacked out now. It also looks like the trim accents and whatnot are all darker than on prior years. Went back and compared to the 2021 and confirmed that my eyes weren’t deceiving me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RockJock

Reaction score
Just went through and built the truck I ordered. Anyone else notice that the interior of the Limited Night Edition is “Nightier”? I noticed the badge on the horn, and appliqué on the center console lid are all blacked out now. It also looks like the trim accents and whatnot are all darker than on prior years. Went back and compared to the 2021 and confirmed that my eyes weren’t deceiving me.

I was just going to post this. It actually shows up on the Limited without Night Edition. Center console lid, steering wheel Ram head, dial shifter, and trim is black instead of silver. I don't know how much I trust it but it would be sweet if it's actually like that.

Royalist_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score

I was just going to post this. It actually shows up on the Limited without Night Edition. Center console lid, steering wheel Ram head, dial shifter, and trim is black instead of silver. I don't know how much I trust it but it would be sweet if it's actually like that.

Well you guys should trust it because if you did your Homework and read the press release, it stated that if you get a '22 Limited (1500 or HD) with a black interior you get new 'Onyx' accents around a bunch of stuff for trim pieces and such, as well as interior Badging.

jbeppo

Reaction score
Well you guys should trust it because if you did your Homework and read the press release, it stated that if you get a '22 Limited (1500 or HD) with a black interior you get new 'Onyx' accents around a bunch of stuff for trim pieces and such, as well as interior Badging.

Ah ha! You got me. I swear the dog ate it…

Users who are viewing this thread