5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My wife says no more upgrades

Mathyou91

Reaction score
2022 Ram 1500 Eco diesel Lonestar 4x4 night edition Resized_Resized_20220709_164154.jpeg . Threw 35x12.5 Ridge grapplers on the stock wheels, 1.5" spacers, 3.5" rough country lift, Black Horse max bull bar with two cubes and a 26" light bar, bug shield, and steps. Also a pedal commander (it's great don't listen to the haters). Love this truck! All it needs is a bed liner and cover..... And roll bar.
Has the level 2 whatever package with the 12" screen and upgraded stereo system.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
2022 Ram 1500 Eco diesel Lonestar 4x4 night edition View attachment 134256 . Threw 35x12.5 Ridge grapplers on the stock wheels, 1.5" spacers, 3.5" rough country lift, Black Horse max bull bar with two cubes and a 26" light bar, bug shield, and steps. Also a pedal commander (it's great don't listen to the haters). Love this truck! All it needs is a bed liner and cover..... And roll bar.
Has the level 2 whatever package with the 12" screen and upgraded stereo system.
Tell her it’s a write off and for advertising.

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Try responding with, "Okay honey, no more purse or shoe upgrades."

See how that goes...

But seriously, great looking truck! Kinda looks like a 2500 with the stance, tires, and bumper/windshield guards.

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I find posts like this amusing. The last time I was told I couldn't buy something was when I was in grade school, when my parents wouldn't let me buy a crap load of candy, with their money. :ROFLMAO:

ErnestRocks19

Reaction score
Did you have to extend lines? How are the cv angles? Any issues after install?

ccf2mb

Reaction score
Good looking truck. I feel your pain. She was all in initially, tint, Line-X, cover, wheels/tires. Now that she sees the price of everything she is starting to retract her statement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/