5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My truck won't come up on the RAM iOS App-anyone else

deeve

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Sometime last week my RAM stopped coming up on the iOS app. My Wrangler (which I sold and deleted from the garage) shows up with info but when I select my truck it just has a photo and nothing else. Anyone else experience this or have advice on what to do?

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Sometime last week my RAM stopped coming up on the iOS app. My Wrangler (which I sold and deleted from the garage) shows up with info but when I select my truck it just has a photo and nothing else. Anyone else experience this or have advice on what to do?
the app is only free for 6 months

deeve

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Many of the UConnect connected services, such as health report, are free for much longer than 6 months. I go online and can see those are active. What expires are functions such as remote start, door unlock/lock.

I still should have my health report, glove box and other info available through the app shouldn't I? This is what my Ram comes up as vs the Wrangler. E866445D-162C-4074-8D77-1EC23B968C97.png B05EF409-37DF-4301-A5E3-20789B32ED17.png

skyhawk42

Reaction score
I get the same thing on my app. Changed to the same screen after my 6mo was up

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Mine comes up fine on iOs. My truck is 5 months old.

Maybe try rebooting your phone. I get other apps acting funny or locking up and that almost always resolves it.

My old 2017 was still coming up after 5 years until I deleted it for my 2022. Maybe they forgot to cancel after 6 months.🤔

deeve

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Great minds think alike. I tried restarting and reinstalling but nothing seems to help. When I go online I can see the UConnect services that are active but not via the app

deeve

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Funny enough, the app got in an update today to fix some bugs and wouldn't you know it, my truck is back. I cant get the unlock/lock/remote start features without a subscription but I can get the other things.

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
It’s funny I just used the app to look at my truck location today at work and it’s right on to the exact parking spot I’m in. Pretty cool.

Only problem is my 2017 which I sold 5 months ago is parked just down the row. Obviously the aerial photos haven’t been updated recently.😆

31DFEEBF-384B-4CD9-ACBF-62DA2E2AA222.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/