5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My truck going in 4th time for leaking window ? 3rd brake light ? antenna ? what else is there ?

yellowboy

Reaction score
according to what you said, 4 repairs have already been done. you said rear window was replaced, third brake light replaced, antenna resealed and this last visit some type of reseal. that is 4 repairs right there. I would start getting the process started for lemon law.
Well they did some of those on the same day. I talked to an attorney each day of repairs count as 1. I am headed there.

cevans6318

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well they did some of those on the same day. I talked to an attorney each day of repairs count as 1. I am headed there.
I guess I am confused then. you said your truck has been in 4 times for the same issue, if some of those repairs were done on the same visit, what happened on the other visits?

yellowboy

Reaction score
I guess I am confused then. you said your truck has been in 4 times for the same issue, if some of those repairs were done on the same visit, what happened on the other visits?
Since they are clueless on how the water is getting in they keep resealing all the places thay did on previous visits hoping to get the right spot.

cevans6318

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Since they are clueless on how the water is getting in they keep resealing all the places thay did on previous visits hoping to get the right spot.
Then I don't see how you don't qualify for lemon law if they keep resealing the same areas they did on previous visits. Those are repair attempts.

Users who are viewing this thread