5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Rebel Progression…

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So is it like bedliner? Did they disassemble anything like the flares etc before spraying it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

silverWS6

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That looks real good, always liked that color!

How it washing it? Just rinse and dry the windows?

My_first_RAM

Reaction score
So is it like bedliner? Did they disassemble anything like the flares etc before spraying it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
They basically take the entire truck apart and even remove the bed. Every bumper component is disassembled and sprayed. It’s a 3-4 week job if they do it right and it isn’t cheap. It’s similar in texture to a bed liner, but it’s actual Kevlar fibers in the paint. A little extra protection and looks rugged as hell. You can see that they remove the entire bed and even spray the back of the cab. Looks damn close to a factory finish when they are done.

My_first_RAM

Reaction score
That looks real good, always liked that color!

How it washing it? Just rinse and dry the windows?
Foam cannon and power washer, then wipe down the windows. If it gets super dirty, then I will use a soft bristle foaming brush. Whole lot easier to keep looking clean and streak free compared to that RAM black that shows EVERYTHING!

Users who are viewing this thread