5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Ram is SO MUCH more enjoyable to drive now!

Diamondback

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I do the same myself, but never really attempt to better it after the first few weeks of owning, too.

My throttle is a whole lot "crispier" after installing the RAM AIR system, the exhaust opened up, wheels spin easier if I want to (even when I don't from a stop light at times.) It would have been much cheaper to purchase a Throttle Commander, but I have the Beauty of the RAM AIR when I lift the hood :)

-- WARNING : (more like advise), if you do purchase any item like the Throttle Commander, PLEASE let your Service Adviser know when you take it in for oil changes or servicing (unless you remove/disable it for warranty purposes). Why? because when a Lot Porter / Tech gets in and is used to driving any other 1500 on the lot, they may not be able to handle it and something may happen to your rig. Thank you :)

Users who are viewing this thread