5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Ram app

Chrisdp23

Reaction score
Went to log in today and the app failed to load. Uninstalled and reinstalled and still nothing. Must say over past 6 months the most frustrating thing about my truck is the lack of working technology.

GRAYWOLF

Reaction score
Went to log in today and the app failed to load. Uninstalled and reinstalled and still nothing. Must say over past 6 months the most frustrating thing about my truck is the lack of working technology.
Android or iOS?
I just tried for the first time since the OS update a couple of months ago, and did the same.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Bsteiner36

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Ok I had the same issue today. I had to clear the cache and the data and login normally. I had an issue with the finger print login as well. Try removing all the data in the APP, uninstall and reinstall. Then re-authenticate everything. The changed the app where you can use your finger print instead of using a pin to start/stop/lock/unlock/horn your car. It's pretty nice.

Rich

Reaction score
I haven't had any luck with the new My Ram app. I've deleted all the data, cleared the cache, uninstalled and reinstalled, etc.

I seem to login successfully, but it always crashes on startup.

I loaded the My Mopar app and that seems to present the same info, but doesn't crash.

Both seem to be the same app, other than the startup picture.

Both seem to have the same problem in that neither can locate a dealer. LOL

I did try to send notes to the developer, but my guess is that they don't monitor nor care about bug reports?

Bsteiner36

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
With the updated uconnect app it took me about 2/3 tries to get it working. Are you able to login through the web?

Mine was working fine then after the update it took a dump.

Bsteiner36

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I haven't had any luck with the new My Ram app. I've deleted all the data, cleared the cache, uninstalled and reinstalled, etc.

I seem to login successfully, but it always crashes on startup.

I loaded the My Mopar app and that seems to present the same info, but doesn't crash.

Both seem to be the same app, other than the startup picture.

Both seem to have the same problem in that neither can locate a dealer. LOL

I did try to send notes to the developer, but my guess is that they don't monitor nor care about bug reports?

I think I was taking about a different app. I thought you were talking about the uconnect. I was mistaken. I was able to login to the Mopar app workout any issues.

Chrisdp23

Reaction score
Is everyone using an Android because that might be the issue. My wether channel app is now doing the same thing.

Rich

Reaction score
I think I was taking about a different app. I thought you were talking about the uconnect. I was mistaken. I was able to login to the Mopar app workout any issues.

The "My RAM" Android app crashes. Note that it was working before the most recent update of about a week or so ago.

The "My Mopar" Android app seems to work in that it won't crash, but had the same functions of the My RAM app (with the same problems it the previous version that didn't crash upon starting.

Futta112

Reaction score
I just had to reset my password, even though the one I was using was correct.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ortiz7983

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have all three apps on iOS. My Ram, Sirius XM Guardian, and Uconnect. All of them have worked properly since I got my truck. Never once failed. Only thing that happened was my vehicle image changed to a red truck. But it went back to my truck color 3 days later.

Chrisdp23

Reaction score
So the my Mopar works. The only difference between the to apps was the my RAM had a 1500 as opening screen instead of the Challenger and the logo was the ram for the app icon

Reaction score
I'm trying to figure out why those of us with the 12in Uconnect do not have the advanced information within the app like fuel remaining and driving scores Etc. So they're premium system and you lose features, doesn't make sense.

Deriggs007

Reaction score
I have not had an issue out of the app on my iPhone XS Max - latest version. Works every time. I start my truck before walking out of work and get to my truck all cozy.

Users who are viewing this thread