5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My new ride - white night edition

mikeru82

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Looks good. I just can't believe you made this thread about a new truck and didn't include at least one pic of the whole truck. :D
I wish front plates weren't required in my state. Definitely a cleaner look.

Acogs91

Reaction score
Looks good. I just can't believe you made this thread about a new truck and didn't include at least one pic of the whole truck. :D

I have the cheap version. I can only post one picture at a time! Here ya go!
1a6c5e6986526c2c61a39a381f7dac63.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1awesomelaw

Reaction score
I agree my state of Massachusetts requires two plates, so both are sealed inside weather tech plate protectors.

mikeru82

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Beautiful truck man. Not going to lie, I like yours a lot better than mine!! Haha

Thanks for the compliment, but in my opinion all 5th gens are beauties. Especially when in white/black combo.

U

User_3336

What kind of pins/plug in's did you use on the front to cover up the license plate holes? Did you just paint them or was there somewhere you ordered them from?

Acogs91

Reaction score
What kind of pins/plug in's did you use on the front to cover up the license plate holes? Did you just paint them or was there somewhere you ordered them from?

I make them myself. I prep the plugs, prime them, 3 coats mopar paint matched paint, 2 coats of clear coat, shipped to your door for $25 for 4 plugs.

mikeru82

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I make them myself. I prep the plugs, prime them, 3 coats mopar paint matched paint, 2 coats of clear coat, shipped to your door for $25 for 4 plugs.

So are you saying this thread is an advertisement? :ROFLMAO:

Acogs91

Reaction score
So are you saying this thread is an advertisement? :ROFLMAO:

Yes. I do advertise on the thread.

But yes, I did just get a new truck and it was the first thing I did to it. Just like when I got my silver one. I hated the holes and came up with a solution!

U

User_3336

Yes. I do advertise on the thread.

But yes, I did just get a new truck and it was the first thing I did to it. Just like when I got my silver one. I hated the holes and came up with a solution!

Thanks for sharing. Might even be worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread