5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My new GC 2020

Kicker

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So I picked up a Grand Cherokee Overland for the wife. Her car was 11 years old and the deals are so good right now I jumped on it.
Only thing so far that bugs me is the backup camera, the picture looks darker than my Ram Rebel. All other functions, radio and other screens look normal, just the backup cam. Anyway to adjust this?

Barqs

Reaction score
Too funny. My wife picked up a new GC Overland back in March to replace her nearly 10 year old Durango. Her backup camera in the GC looks much better than her 2011 Durango, so no complaints about that and no suggestions on how to fix it for you. I will say I noticed that her camera has a different field of view from my Ram or her old Durango, and it seems to catch more of her tag in the picture than I remember. That could be causing some shadowing effect to darken the picture.

So far she's been loving everything about it except the light tan carpet. She loves the light tan seats down here in the south but I wish they would done more of a black and tan combo like we had in our Durango. Our solution was some Weathertech slush mats for the nasty months and some custom Lloyd's Ultimats in dark brown to match up with her dash and door panel colors. Those should be here tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread