5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My New Favorite 22" tire. Goodyear Wrangler Steadfast HT BK XL

HawtDogFlvrWtr

Reaction score
I've had both the eagle touring goodyears and nexen roadian HP (which are both factory recommended if memory serves) and they were garbage, though cheap. I didn't get more than 20k from each of them. I finally pulled the trigger last week on some new boots for the ram and decided to despense the $$$$ on a set of Wrangler Steadfast HT's, and these are amazing. They're far quieter than the other two. I wish I took db ratings before and after but I didn't sadly. If you're in the market for new shoes for your truck, give them a descent look. They cost about twice as much as the cheap eagle touring, but the silence alone is worth it IMO. I'll update in a few months with how they're wearing. I've also attached a photo of what they look like on the truck. Apologies for the messy fender as it's been snowing/raining nonstop for a few weeks.

tires.jpg photo_2024-03-04_07-31-43.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread