5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My new 2023 Laramie

firemedic10584

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ended up selling my 2021 BTS privately and picked up this new 2023 Laramie 4x4. Absolutely love the Delmonico Red. Only plans as of now (which is what I said on my last truck but you can see what all I did to that thing on this forum lol) is to just get rid of the few pieces of chrome, window tint and MAYBE a leveling kit. But after having a 6" lift and tires on my previous truck, I do enjoy the factory smooth ride again. Absolutely love the truck. My local dealer (Lakeland Dodge in Florida) made me a good deal on it which I fully expected them to come back with some ridiculous payment but they didn't. Yall try not to be too bad of an influence on me and make me spend all my money on more mods lol.

Attachments

• IMG-2581.jpg
    IMG-2581.jpg
    248.9 KB · Views: 87

Ramerod24

Reaction score
Right. I’ve seen some put MT tires on them and in my opinion think it helps offset the fact that you don’t have fender flares. Going to have to wait until mine comes in to decide.

Av1

Reaction score
Nice truck and color.

We always say we're only going to do a few things to our trucks, but that rarely is the case. :)

U

User_3336

Here's mine. Just got a few days ago. Not as fancy as yours but I like it so far. Yeah, deletion of the fender flares almost makes it look like a Big Horn.
I just have the 18 inch wheels, not the 20's, and I don't have the Sport Appearance Pkg.

Curious, what $$$$ of discount did you get, including the 10% off? lar1.jpg

firemedic10584

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Here's mine. Just got a few days ago. Not as fancy as yours but I like it so far. Yeah, deletion of the fender flares almost makes it look like a Big Horn.
I just have the 18 inch wheels, not the 20's, and I don't have the Sport Appearance Pkg.

Curious, what $$$$ of discount did you get, including the 10% off? View attachment 159174
Nice! I got mine for 61k OTD. MSRP was 68k on it.

U

User_3336

That Delmonico Red really pops in the sun!

I'd probably rather have had the Sport Appearance Pkg on mine, as I'm not really a fan of a lot of chrome, but it looks "ok". Considering the $$$$$$$$$$$ I saved, I'll live with it!

I still can't believe I got over $14,000 off on this truck!

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
don't offer it an option on WHAT?
I think he's talking the flares. And the liners may have been included in a package, but they were 200 on my 20 Laramie. They probably eliminated the flares for weight reduction, like on the Demon 170:ROFLMAO:

moosem

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yea, I was referring to the fender flares. New Laramies look just like Big Horns now. That was one of the few things that set them apart. Pretty cheesy of RAM if you ask me.

U

User_3336

Yea, I was referring to the fender flares. New Laramies look just like Big Horns now. That was one of the few things that set them apart. Pretty cheesy of RAM if you ask me.
The wheel wells look naked without fender flares?

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online