5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My new 2019 Laramie crew cab sport short bed

6spdg37s

Reaction score
Welcome and congrats on the new truck. Get this extra rebate for some more mod money...

Make sure you go file for this additional rebate. Seems like they have been having problems with vin numbers being in the system so you have to call them so they send you the actual app. Do it within 60 days of purchase. Many of us have already received our checks. No strings attached.

The only qualification is that “someone in your household” must have a non-FCA vehicle.

https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/update-250-rebate-on-all-new-rams.5648/

Direct link to form (you DO NOT have to have Allstate insurance):

https://www.allstate.bonusdrive.com/Content/Bonus_Drive_Form_With_Survey_Allstate.pdf

just did this ! thank you !

Biscuitz23

Reaction score
Judging by your username.. did you use to own a G37s 6 spd? Lol. I owned one and it was my first manual car... fun times. Always fun to drive. Actually ended up trading that in for my Ram 1500.

6spdg37s

Reaction score
Judging by your username.. did you use to own a G37s 6 spd? Lol. I owned one and it was my first manual car... fun times. Always fun to drive. Actually ended up trading that in for my Ram 1500.

I did when they first came out I had a 08 , i was the first one at the dealership to be sold lol . white on black, stick, all tinted out nice car. it was a lease it went back at the end.

I just had that userame stuck with me forever idk why.

It was between that and the 335xi in stick at the time, chose the infiniti cause there was mad bmws everywhere

Biscuitz23

Reaction score
I did when they first came out I had a 08 , i was the first one at the dealership to be sold lol . white on black, stick, all tinted out nice car. it was a lease it went back at the end.

I just had that userame stuck with me forever idk why.

It was between that and the 335xi in stick at the time, chose the infiniti cause there was mad bmws everywhere

Ohh basically exactly like mine. White on black wheels. I was the 2nd owner but in 7 years only put on maybe 10k miles on it. Actually came down to that and the 370z but I wanted the back seats lol.

Users who are viewing this thread