5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My name is Rellow, 2019 Ram 1500 Classic Big Horn.

Rellow

Reaction score
The truck only has 124 miles on it. Had a K&N 63 series Cold Air Intake installed last week! Now I need advice on a bolt on muffler. She can take a deep breath now, need to work on getting her to exhale! Thank you in advance for your advice!

Fatherof3

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome and congratulations on your new truck , how about a Borla Atak cat back system .

5thGenRebel_AMK

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks! I'll look into that. Don't want one that's going to rattle neighbors windows.
Then don’t get the borla attack lol. Get a magnaflow bolt on direct muffler replacement. Carvens sounds great but are all pretty loud

PorBoy

Reaction score
Grab a Borla stand-alone muffler and have that welded into your existing pipes. One and done and really cost effective.

5thGenRebel_AMK

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks MK, Any thoughts on the American Thunder by Flowmaster? I need to keep economics in mind!
thats probably more of the sound youre looking for, im pretty sure they use the flowmaster 40 series. Im not a big fan of flowmaster quality from my own experience. Has a nice old school sound tho if you like that. Not the best in the drone department though

Willwork4truck

Reaction score
Did you ever file for your $250 Bonus Drive rebate (if you qualify)? Look it up and see, free money.

Rellow

Reaction score
thats probably more of the sound youre looking for, im pretty sure they use the flowmaster 40 series. Im not a big fan of flowmaster quality from my own experience. Has a nice old school sound tho if you like that. Not the best in the drone department though
Thanks MK. The more I research, the more confused I get!

Users who are viewing this thread