5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Max Steel Limited is at home

Cmerkert

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Picked it up on 11/29 and cannot wait until a sunny day to show off some pics. Just like it! View attachment 9538 View attachment 9539 View attachment 9540

love the picture just ordered my limited yesterday can't wait until May! Would love to see some updated pictures of how it's looking now. Including the interior. still having a toss-up between the chrome bumpers or body paint bumpers I have until tomorrow to change my mind LOL.

Wxgs333

Reaction score
love the picture just ordered my limited yesterday can't wait until May! Would love to see some updated pictures of how it's looking now. Including the interior. still having a toss-up between the chrome bumpers or body paint bumpers I have until tomorrow to change my mind LOL.
Went to ski today, 16 miles mountain road with snow and sand...truck is super dirty:cry::eek: So pics may come a little later once the sun comes out and get it washed. Interior is still my favorite, just love the light theme! IMO, body color bumper is the best with max steel and white. I probably would have gone with chrome bumper if I'd ordered the black or red. Granite can fit both...

Users who are viewing this thread